Comment on page
Validations, Error Handling & Notifications
Validations, error handling, and notifications are critical components for executing successful data migration, data replication and data synchronization projects.
appRules includes the following options for error handling and notifications:
- Automatic and on-demand validation is available for all workflow activities.
- Automatic and on-demand validation is available for all target entity definitions.
- Incomplete, Terminated, and errored job instances can be rerun to process only the incomplete or errored records. This saves a great deal of time as successfully transferred records are skipped - greatly reducing the load trips to the source.
- Edit the LoaderSettings property of any Target Entity definition to optionally configure error tolerance threshold and the action to perform when the error limit is exceeded:
- Edit the Notifications tab of the Project Settings to define project-wide notifications: